Students are required to maintain an overall grade-point average of 3.40 in major coursework.
Students must successfully complete at least 12 credits of coursework in the following courses:
- NR 615H Wildlife Habitats
- NR 642H Biogeography
- NR 655H Vertebrate Biology
- NR 738H Wildlife Policy and Management
- NR 740H Inventory and Monitoring of Ecological Communities
These courses will involve additional readings, writing assignments and tutorial meetings beyond those required for non-honors sections.
Students must successfully complete
- NR 799 Honors/Senior Thesis (4 cr.)
This requirement involves conducting an independent research project under the direction and guidance of a Wildlife faculty member. This requirement will include a public presentation of the research and a written thesis accepted by the faculty advisor and program coordinator.